dissabte, 16 de juny del 2012

An amazing past, a great present and a promising future

Jaime Alguersuari, catalan driver aged 22, has already participated in 46 Formula 1 Grand Prix. Though this year is out from the F1 gird, he is still linked with the F1 thanks to his rolas as test driver for Pirelli and as a technical commentartor for the BBC. Even though, as Jaime has already said several times, next season we'll see Jaime on the gird again but we still don't know with which team it will be. 
and, as we already promissed on our Facebook page, that's where you can remember which have been according to Jaime the bests moments of his two seasons at F1, what is Jaime doing this year and how next season is aproaching.

ONE YEAR OUT FROM THE GIRD
"I think I needed this stop. I'm having fun in another way andthanks to Pirelli and my work as a technical commentator on the BBC radio and TV I'm still very linked to the F1."

THE RELATIONSHIP WITH RED BULL
"I was never offered a work as a third driver."
"At barcelona I spoke with the management of Toro Rosso and Red Bull, with who I hadn't spoke since December. With the technical staff and the team we excanged some calls and there's a very good relation."

THE RETURN TO THE F1
"The only offer i was made was from Lotus F1. When you're left out from a project you're almost leaft without any chance to race. But as it's been proved, sometimes a door gets closed but two others get opened."
"In 2013 I'll be at F1 again. But there's still time to evaluate all the different options."
"I every day dedicate about three or four hours for the physical preparation. Keep fit is essential. At any time   the chance  being at F1 can arise and you have to ve prepared for it."

THE ARRIVAL TO THE F1
"my firsts laps with a F1 were a shock. I hadn't done any single kilometer of testing on the circuit. I knew that the most important was to get there with humility and not to make mistakes. They though my arrival was a big risk, but I managed to prove I was on the level. A F1 car is like any other car, but bigger, and what is more striking is its braking and acceleration and also having 10 people around your car..."

THE BEST AND WORST MOMENTS AT F1
"Definitely the best moment was my first good result at F1, when i did the seventh place last year. The best result the team had done in years. The worst moment was when I lost my friend and mate, Raniero, my physio. It was very tough." 

DJ SQUIRE AND THE F1
"F1 is my priority and I produce music when I'm not busy with F1. When you have a creative moment you have to take it. It arrives in the most unexpected time. Now I'll take my second work, we're promoting it the whole month."

TEST:
What's your favourite circuit?
"Suzuka."

Your best race (in Korea you were great)...
"So, these one!"

What overtakement would you remember?
"The one I did to Hulkemberg on 2010."
(Here we post you a video)
From all the GPs, choose one where you wanted to do it better...
"at the CP of China and Korea of 2010 we could have been fifth... In Corea, we failed on strategy, we lost 20 seconds on the pit stop. It was a wet race and with safety car."

Qhich is the chance of having you on next season's gird? what would you do if you couldn't find a seat?
"We will be on 2013's F1 gird. Everything will come, and I'm sure when I'm back, it will ve the best Jaime we've ever seen."

(Interview and test from Intereconomía, Punto Pelota)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

S'Agrairiem que no es pengessin comentaris ofensius per a ningú. // It would be appreciated not to leave offensive coments to anyone.